Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Surprise!!!

About a year ago my BFF, Alyzsa (AKA Aly) moved to Colorado because of her dads job and I miss her like CRAZY!!! We have been trying to plan a time for when we could see each other. Even if it was just for a day! We tried and tried but we always had something going!


On Monday my dad said he had to drive to coffeeville Kansas to pick up something (work related) and wanted to make a road trip out of it . So dad said he wanted to be there in time for lunch then go get whatever he had to pick up. After we ate we were just kinda sitting there, dad was like "I don't have to pick it up for about thirty minutes so we will just sit here"... I didn't really think anything of it. Then all of a sudden someone grab me from behind and look at me in the face but she had sun glasses on and a hat so I had no idea who it was then she took off the glasses and I realized it was Aly!!!!!! I got up so fast and hugged her as hard as I could and just balled and knocked off her hat because I hugged her so fast!!!!! She got to stay with me monday through Wednesday so she is still with me but has to leave at one today;(. I don't want to say good bye see you in a year all over again;((!!! Of course my parents knew about it, they were the ones planning it!!!

1 comment: