Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Branson!!:)

In Branson chillin' with the family! All we have done so far is shop and I have no problem with that at all!!! So I was in Aeropostale yesterday and I walk up looking at theses bags when a lady walks up to me without even looking at me and says, holding up a shirt, "Hey Megan what do you think of this one?". There is no one else around so I didn't say anything and just went on when she said "I think it's really cute!". Then walks off with out even looking at me... Um... Ok, weird. We have only been here a few days and Jackson (little bro) has skinned both of his knees twice already. Oh and did I mention he did them both in the same day too? I'd say things are going great here so far. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like fun! Have you gone to SDC yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not yet but we are going Thursday. Can't wait!:D

      Delete